COVID measures and updates
Before submitting your application, please make sure you are aware of the most recent updates on the COVID measures at your host institution:
Submit your application
- For Spring 2023 intake: 1 October 2022.
- For Fall 2023 intatke: 1 April 2023.
Please make sure you have read and understood the application procedures before submitting your application for participation in the EuroScholars Program,
- Your (pre-)application will be handled by our colleagues at ISA (International Studies Abroad).
- Once your application is complete it will be submitted to the Host Institution in Europe for review.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and are sent to your top choice one at a time, in your indicated order of preference. You are strongly encouraged to complete your application well in advance of the deadlines to ensure adequate time for Professors to review your application in time for admissions, visa, housing procedures etc., especially if for any reason your application must be transferred to your alternate project selection(s).
- You will be informed about the decision by the Host Institution and ISA.
- By clicking on the "Apply now" button, you will be redirected to the ISA website, where you can submit your application.