What is EuroScholars?
EuroScholars is a unique research abroad program:
- designed for advanced and talented undergraduate students from US and Canadian institutions looking for an international research experience in Europe.
- the program offers these students to conduct research at one of the 3 internationally renowned European Research Universities.
- the research is accompanied by an independent literature study (and an elective, if applicable) and is combined with a language and culture course.
- students work under the direct supervision of professors and other academic staff on a specific academic research project chosen by both the student and the faculty.
- there are an abundance of academic research projects in a variety of fields to choose from within the participating European universities.
- students partake in a European orientation program, called the Midstay Program (2-3 days) in a European city.
Academic, Course and Quality assurance information
Want to know more about Academic and Course information or about Quality assurance?
119 North American Institutions
About 348 students from these institutions participated in the program